Highlights of 2015 for Be Brilliant! Marketing
With the end of any year comes a time of reflection, celebration, and evaluation. As we close out 2015, Be Brilliant is celebrating three years in the Southwest Florida marketplace and we have a lot to be thankful for as we head into the new year.
Our thanks to all of our brilliant clients and friends who have been a part of this exceptional year!
- What a year! We added 25 new clients in 2015. From local solopreneur start-ups to established, national companies, we are delighted to have so many clients call on us to help them Be Brilliant!
- Crystal Wimperis joined the Be Brilliant! team as a Design and Marketing Specialist. She develops engaging graphics internally for the agency while continuously producing brilliant work for clients.
- Productivity killers or joy bringers? Emerson and Lucky also joined our team and help us practice our focusing skills, keep our office very active, and add many smiles to client meetings.
- Our social media evangelist Kayla Collier stepped in to present twice at the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce second annual Business Building Symposium. She spoke on Social Media Best Practices and filled in for Bryon to present "How to Help Your Business Stand Out From the Crowd." She was the youngest speaker on the Symposium stage!
- Proving that young is just a state of mind, not a number, our creative director and managing partner, Bryon McCartney, designed the new logo for the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals group. He presented it at the group’s inaugural "In Your Future Summit," which attracted more than 250 young professionals from across Southwest Florida.
- We learned through the continual changes of Facebook’s algorithm that targeting audiences with key messages can be highly effective and cost efficient. If you’re looking to reach more customers through social media, we can help!
- Entrepreneurs put in long hours to see their vision for their business ideas come to fruition. Kellie Nolan and Bryon McCartney joined the Entrepreneurs Society of America, and Bryon is now the president of the new Fort Myers Chapter.
- Be Brilliant is an "emergent" workplace. While holding on to certain aspects of a traditional workplace isn't a bad thing, we found that our team is happy, very efficient, and successfully quadrupled business with our un-traditional atmosphere.
- Our team continues to grow and learn by devoting time in the community. Kayla is a member of the very first News-Press Young Professional Advisory Board. Bryon joined the Board of Directors at the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, and Kellie serves on the founding committee of Valerie’s House.
- Interviews with national publications, blog posts, and endless research has led us to share some exciting news. Be Brilliant is launching its Generation Marketing focus. Millennials, Baby Boomers and Gen Z are influential generations of customers and employees. We help our clients create messaging and marketing to reach these important demographics.
Cheers to one and all for a Brilliant New Year!